LARRY episode 1.5 LARRY episode 1.5

Awesome Work :)

I love the first Larry episode and it isnt different this time around. The story is funny and well thought-out. Whens Larry episode 2 going to be here?... Awesome stuff, keep em coming

Jazza responds:

larry 2 will come... in time... glad you liked this though, thanks!

TmsT's "Spy & Pyro" TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

HAHAHA!

Haha this is hilarious. I liked how you done Spyro xD mix between the two. LOL music was great animation was great, ahh dude you gotta make more.

10/10!

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Truly Inspiring

You Brackenwood animations are simply amazing and I beg you to please get this turnt into a series that will be shown on TV!, I cant stand just 5 minutes of this raw talent being shown, with a amazing story.

Audio is great, the Narration was also a great addition but in some ways, Maybe BrackenWood and Biteys story would be more effective if you let people draw their own meaning to it (if you get what I mean).

Like Always your animation is simply to die for, Gorgeous like always. I hope theres ALOT more coming from Bitey.

Thank you for this and your other Brackenwood films :)

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Amazing

The Animation was fantastic and the meaning of the film was amazingly true and right. If people rate this film '0' for the story or meaning of this then just remember that in one way or another this film has effected you, and I'm glad I've seen and heard what this guy has expirienced.

great work pal, keep it up

Bear Strategies Bear Strategies

Loved it!!!

Fantastic!. Looking forward to seeing more!

Resident Evil: TSR 1 Resident Evil: TSR 1

Not bad

The animation was nice, But I didn't quite get the storyline of it...

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

Great!

Lol this was great. Great artwork and animation. Great Audio and it was funny :P
thanks!.

Looking forward to more!

Pika VS Onix Pika VS Onix

Not bad at all :)

I'm giving you a 9/10 because of the FPS. I must of got around 8 frames per second during that, anyhow it might be due to my PC but i have a medium range PC.

Animation was fantastic, liked the 3D parts of it. Looked great
Audio was good, but the music cut out half way in the movie

Good stuff, looking forward to Pika's next, maybe final battle.

Good Work

Killing Spree VI Killing Spree VI

A MUST SEE FLASH!

Do you ever get that feeling when one artist is taking advantage of the tools around him/her? well Sam doesnt!. I saw sams first Killing spree years ago and he seems to never upgrade his graphical effects or programs he uses!. But this movie shows all artists out there to get making as a flash movie so simple, (like sticks) can make a hugh diffence in the portal!.

Heres my Views and what i think others will say!:

Graphics!:
I say: I love them. Sam Green has made a decent movie here! i like hes old graphics and they will remind me forever on the killing spree series
They say: Others will like this but some may say your out-of-date with your graphics.

Style:
I say: Nice style you have with your movies! and i must say i like it. The fighting scenes are awesome and it all fits together!.
They say: Others will say the same.

Sound:
I say: The sound was great nothing i can say bad about it. It is all in time with the movie!.
They say: Others will say the same.

Violence:
I say: Nice amount of gore, But i would like to see a stick with lots and lots of gore but the violence was awesome!.
They say: Others will say i think that they like it and you didnt over do it!. Your fighting scenes were awesome!.

Interactivity:
Given 1 for PRELOADER.

Humor:
Given 1 for NOT FUNNY.

Overall:
I say:
Sam Green has once again brought a new flash movie into the light of the Newgrounds community i am one to say thanks for this as many many people love Stick series. Though-out the series i have been a big fan. Well done and good luck for the future
They say: Sam you done a GREAT job!.

OTHER:
I liked the Extra scene at the end of the credits! (A MUST SEE!). I has now left me with butterflys in my tubby!. TO BE CONCLUDED! i cant wait!.

I hope you do very well for the future movies you make Sam!.

R.I.P. Steve R.I.P. Steve

"CRIES" I loved that guy!

Steve Irwin will be missed by 1000's! i will miss him and so will many many more! 5/5