LARRY episode 1.5 LARRY episode 1.5

Awesome Work :)

I love the first Larry episode and it isnt different this time around. The story is funny and well thought-out. Whens Larry episode 2 going to be here?... Awesome stuff, keep em coming

Jazza responds:

larry 2 will come... in time... glad you liked this though, thanks!

TmsT's "Spy & Pyro" TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

HAHAHA!

Haha this is hilarious. I liked how you done Spyro xD mix between the two. LOL music was great animation was great, ahh dude you gotta make more.

10/10!

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Truly Inspiring

You Brackenwood animations are simply amazing and I beg you to please get this turnt into a series that will be shown on TV!, I cant stand just 5 minutes of this raw talent being shown, with a amazing story.

Audio is great, the Narration was also a great addition but in some ways, Maybe BrackenWood and Biteys story would be more effective if you let people draw their own meaning to it (if you get what I mean).

Like Always your animation is simply to die for, Gorgeous like always. I hope theres ALOT more coming from Bitey.

Thank you for this and your other Brackenwood films :)

Distance Distance

Alot of feeling...

You don't have to be an idiot to see that ALOT of feeling went into this game. I think alot of effort went into this and I like that alot, whether this game is a game or not it tells a real story which could be close to home for many many people.

Good stuff sir. Keep it up.

Blue Defender Blue Defender

I like It =]

Simple but really nice concept.

Keep it up

RetroShoot360 RetroShoot360

Loved it

This game is great :), I hope this gets frontpage

Go For Gold Go For Gold

Dude that was totally Awsome!

Dude please make more i loved it

keep up the good work!

RyanPridgeon responds:

lol i will ;)

Ching Chongin Ching Chongin

Very very very good job :)

I have to say you done a awesome job with the game which is hilarious to play, and seeing this amazing piece of work brings back those funny memories. Good job fella keep up the good work.

TheShadling responds:

thanks man, In glad a fellow fan of the game likes it.

Soldier Soldier

Amazing.

Honestly best piece of art I've seen for a long time. War sort of art always gets me xD. Very well done, Please keep em coming